Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nuts dig Game of Thrones

Hi Guys!

I have finally found the right TV show for me. It’s called Game of thrones (is currently being broadcasted in HBO) and is without any doubt, a mind blowing story and so far my favorite tv show since Family Guy.



The series is based on the book seriesA Song of Ice and Fire”, written by George R. R. Martin, with its title being derived from the first book
The television series follows the stories of many books ofA Song of Ice and Fire”. It runs in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, where "decades last summers and winters a lifetime,” Game of Thrones shows violent dynastic struggles between noble families to take control of the Iron Throne of Westeros



“Martin weaves an incredibly complex story that encompasses thousands of miles, dozens of characters and a history that spans thousands of years. Yet, it’s easy to follow and just as compelling to read” (in Wired.com)
Damn sure!!



And why are you so nutty by this show, you ask?

Well, everything is perfect, from the plot to story itself, it’s absolutely fantastic, and I must confess that I’m hooked up since the very first peek I took from the first scene.

The story takes place in the medieval Era (I guess), and like in The Lord of Rings, is full of bloody and muddy battles, but in this case, has so much more explicit material!!
It´s very interesting watching realistic stuff (a lot nudity and sex scenes, yeah!) blended with fancy characters and fantastic monsters, foul language and a soundtrack dominated by cello and kettledrums, just sounds very entertaining to me.
If you like geeky stuff such as kings and knights, crowns and swords, dragons and ghosts, I’m telling you, it’s worth watching.

Curious? Check the video below:





No comments:

Post a Comment