Monday, May 23, 2011

You must be nuts! El Guincho? Really?

Ok, some months back I was listening to my favorite radio, Radar 97.8, and they started playing this weird sound, which to me sounded like mix between a Enrique Iglesias voice with the flu and some Jamaican steel drums, with some (well they’re not really that bad) weird rhythms.
My first thought was that Dr. Pedro Ramos had lost it, once and for all...

arggghhh!!!
Many months later, they’re still playing that nasal sound from hell and people enjoy it...Anyways here’s a song from El Guincho that I leave to your consideration.


PS. El Guincho means squeal, shriek…

1 comment:

  1. Nut Cracker: Once I listened to this I immediately remembered a Spanish Reggae Band called Morodo. Isn’t as mediocre and dreadful as this one, in matter of fact, it’s rather pretty groovy and hypnotized.

    Google it!

    ReplyDelete